Villa Sistemi Medicali
- Presenting radiological system models at international events and trade fairs
- Reduce transport costs and the risks associated with the transportation of sensitive equipment over long distances
- Support the sales force worldwide with an "Always on" App
- High transport costs and risk of damage to highly sensitive equipment
- High level of technical complexity and customisation/configuration of the offer
- Difficulties in choosing equipment to present at exhibitions and events
- Development of dedicated App for product promotion and sales
- Digitization of radiological systems catalogue
- Development of 3D model of each radiological system
- Creation of Virtual Showroom via AR, VR and 3D mode
- Engaging the customer with live demonstrations and real-time product configuration
- Average time of a single session within the app increased by 50%
- 35% reduction in costs for attending international events
- + 25 tons less CO2 emitted in 2019 for air transport of radiological systems
How it works
- Innovative virtual showcase of Villaís medical line equipment, based on pages dedicated to each product including the commercial description and documentation (brochure, video, product data, user’s and service manual).
- Display of the equipment 3D model with the possibility to zoom, rotate and move it in the space.
- Display of the real size equipment in AR and VR mode through smartphones, tablets and VR headsets.
- Activation of predefined demo movements representing the main examination procedures for each product.
- Activation of 3D model movements through the dedicated control interface for our most representative systems Apollo DRF and Moviplan iC.
- Display of pin-points highlighting the most representative components for each product.
- Possibility to make a screenshot of the current 3D view that can be shared through email or other different channels.
- Remote area dedicated to the creation or participation to sales training sessions in 3D and AR mode among multiple App users, with the possibility of recording the session in progress on different Cloud storage systems.