Steriline, a well-established European manufacturer specialised in the production of complete aseptic lines for the treatment of injectable products, distributes sterilisation systems to pharmaceutical companies all over the world. As a highly qualified supplier to the health and medical sector, accurately representing its solutions is always a great challenge.
No technology can reproduce the entire procedures of complex systems as faithfully as Virtual Reality, whose extreme level of realism and immersiveness guarantees exceptional results. How could we leverage technology to transform such complex systems into a value-generating experience for Steriline customers?
- High transport costs and risk of damaging expensive equipment
- High level of technical complexity and customisation/configuration of the solution
- Difficulties in the choice of machinery to be presented at international exhibitions and events.
Realmore developed a VR Simulation solution that involved the design of an immersive room capable of simulating working environments and the main procedures of complex machinery. The aim of the virtual simulation was to engage, educate and entertain potential Steriline customers in the most immersive and realistic way possible.
The solution perfectly recreates real working situations and focuses on the precision and safety of individual operations, as well as showing the potential of the equipment even before seeing it in operation. The user wears the VR visor, enters a virtual room where they can move freely and interact with the machinery just as if they were experiencing it live.
The possibility to educate customers on the main procedures of sterilisation systems through the Virtual Reality visor, allows Steriline to promote the product in an intuitive and effective way all over the world thanks to a technology able to break down the traditional barriers of distance selling.
By adopting a customised VR Simulation solution Steriline is now able to:
- Present products and personalise the experience worldwide in a completely location-independent way
- Dramatically reduce the cost and risk of transporting sensitive equipment from a distance
- Provide the sales force with the complete product catalogue (no trade-offs)
- Dramatically increase the customer learning process by reducing disruptions to normal workflows and sudden machine downtime