Novartis, a Swiss-based pharmaceutical giant, provides cutting-edge medical solutions to meet the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
The company's mission has always been to improve and prolong people's lives through the effective combination of technology and scientific innovation. For the launch of the new Afinitor product, the company wanted to implement a new communication tool that would convey the product's unique therapeutic features in a simple and direct way.
In the pharmaceutical industry, attracting the curiosity and interest of physicians around the world also requires the company's ability to provide medical representatives and contract sales organisations with solutions that promote the dissemination and good use of medicines through complete and accurate product information.
- Conveying the product's unique features required a modern rethink of the traditional communication approach
- The usual paper brochures and data sheets did not reflect the company's innovative and technological approach
Realmore has created an application for mobile devices that uses Augmented Reality technology to strengthen the relationship between the pharmaceutical brand and doctors and to present the extraordinary strengths and advantages of the new Afinitor product.
Through the use of the innovative and experiential Logoloop, which replaces the usual static information brochures, it was possible to arouse the interest of the technical-scientific representatives thanks to two- and three-dimensional animations that showed the reaction of the drug once it came into contact with the organ affected by the disease.
Novartis, which has always made innovation its trademark, involved its customers and all stakeholders in general by rethinking traditional communication approaches in a modern, digital key.
Through the development of a customised AR solution integrated with Logoloop Novartis was able to:
- Educate technical sales representatives and contract sales organisations on the terrain of the new Afinitor product line
- Create positive associations between the new product line and the brand
- Present a complex product such as a drug for the treatment of degenerative diseases in an innovative and engaging way