Generali Real EstateRealmore
Designed in the 1980s by architect and master of design Vico Magistretti, the complex had suffered long years of oblivion. Generali Real Estate SGR S.p.A. believed in the potential of this complex, and in 2016 it rewrote its history and strategic positioning through a radical transformation and enhancement intervention.
The intervention required an innovative communication project to effectively convey its potential.
- Emphasize the innovative value of the project
- Visualise the interior space in different configurations at a glance
- Capture investors’ attention
Realmore has developed the "Generali Real Estate" application, with which you can visualize and navigate the real estate complex of the "Worklife Innovation Hub" project.
By simply framing the marker (the brochure illustrating the real estate complex) with your device, you can view the model in augmented reality, switching from an external view of the complex to a more detailed visualization of the interior spaces. Thanks to immersive reality, it is also possible to interact with 360° views of the interiors and exteriors.
The marker that allows you to view the content in augmented reality can be downloaded and printed directly from the "tutorial" section of the app.The app also includes an institutional part of the project, where the history and the important spaces and values of this project are described.
Through the adoption of this innovative technology, Generali Real Estate has been able to:
- Educate stakeholders about the new innovation hub
- Build a strong image as a technology-driven brand
- Improve customers’ experience at major events
- Simultaneously engage thousands of people with an always-on mobile application