Zegna HoldItalia, the Italian fashion house with over 480 flagship shops worldwide, tasked Realmore with identifying a solution to transform engagement in flagship stores.
The challenge was to deliver consistent in-store brand interaction through an experience that would generate a strong sense of customer immersion in the 3D environment. Retailers are increasingly turning to Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technologies to achieve new levels of in-store interaction through the unique combination of the physical environment and the digital world.
- Finding an attractive solution to attract new visitors to the store
- Deliver a simple, intuitive and spontaneous experience
- Implement a data-driven solution to collect meaningful real-time insights on the level of engagement
To help Zegna's flagship shop to have more in-store engagement, Realmore developed a solution that involved creating a highly immersive experiential space.
The 3D simulation of woodland settings under a heavy virtual snowfall was intended to remind the visitor of the typical Christmas season. The digital layer of 3D content covered the shop's shelves and rooms in a magical mix of physical spaces and digital content.
Visitors magically interacted live with wild animals, took photos, recorded videos with their smartphones and shared the experience, generating positive word-of-mouth for the brand and extraordinary in-store engagement.
Through the adoption of a customised in-store AR experience Zegna Holditalia was able to:
- Engage thousands of visitors
- Generate interaction on social media
- Monitor engagement in real time with an interaction tracking system
- Build a positive brand awareness
- Enhance the in-store experience