Celli Group, a leader in the design and delivery of new consumer experience models in the beverage dispensing industry, engaged Realmore to address the following challenge: as many companies know, having a responsive workforce ready to solve specific operational problems and to properly execute routine and extraordinary tasks is crucial. In a productive environment, every minute of delay translates into a potential loss of revenue for the company. How could we improve workforce performance and sustainably increase operational efficiency?
- Downtime translates into high costs
- The high level of specialisation required reduces the response time of the less experienced workforce
- Human errors affect productivity and service quality
Realmore has developed an Augmented Reality platform which allows to automate certain installation and assembly procedures of dispensing equipment and to increase the performance of the workforce thanks to the real-time tracking and diagnosis of the different components. Celli's technicians have a service platform at their disposal that is able to activate, as and when needed, key information to improve technical skills and reduce errors that usually caused delays during routine installation and assembly operations. By digitizing maintenance manuals and transforming paper documents into digital checklists overlaid on the workstation of on-site technicians (via tablet and wearable device), Celli is now able to enhance the operational efficiency of the workforce and meet expected production and delivery times.
Thanks to the adoption of an AR Training solution Celli Group is now able to:
- Exponentially reduce errors and safety incidents
- Reduce costs by replacing machine components only when necessary
- Improve worker response time and productivity when performing complex tasks
- Monitor data in real time to identify the most appropriate customised service solution