- Transforming the customer shopping experience in the Roadshow Tour Italy 2020
- Tell the story of the brand and of the four most iconic cars of the Cavallino
- The recognition of the cars only based on 3D models required surgical precision to ensure that the Augmented Reality experience was simulated correctly in the real context and that the digital content integrated perfectly with the physical in-store models.
- Making the system recognise the silhouettes of each car whose physiognomies are very similar to each other.
- Development of a Custom AR App to convey additional information about the automotive brand
- Design of four immersive scenarios including the motor racing circuit, Portofino, Tokyo and the Pincio Terrace at Villa Borghese
- Use of Oculus Quest VR viewer and latest generation tablets
- Interactive totems implementation
- Engagement of hundreds of customers in-store
- Enhanced shopping experience through immersive and interactive installations